When buying a new UPS power supply, in order to ensure that the UPS power supply host can work normally, what problems should be paid attention to during use?
1. The newly purchased UPS power supply should be charged before use.
During the storage of the UPS power supply, the battery continues to self-discharge and most of its capacity is consumed. If the power is not replenished in time, it will not only affect the normal use, but also shorten the battery life. The method of charging the battery is to connect the batteries in series and charge according to the specific method provided in the battery instruction manual. Usually, constant voltage charging is used. The control voltage of each battery is 2.30~2.35V, and the initial current limit should not exceed 0.25C5A (C5 can calculate the specific value through the rated capacity of the battery) to avoid charging the battery. The charging current is enough for 3 hours and can be put into use. Charging time is 12~24h.
2. UPS power supply should avoid frequent power-on and shutdown
The newly purchased UPS power supply is best turned on for a long time.
3. Even if the battery returns to normal, the UPS power should be restored immediately after use.
In a 25 ° C environment, a fully discharged battery takes 18 to 24 hours. If the energy is not discharged, it can be terminated according to the continuous current.
4. If the user configures the long delay battery pack, the external charger should have both constant voltage and constant current functions.
Chargers with constant voltage should not be used to avoid affecting battery life.
5. Check the floating voltage every month when using UPS power
When the floating voltage of a single battery is lower than 2.20V, the entire battery should be charged equally. The method is: in the environment of 25 ± 5 ° C, the initial current limit should not exceed 0.25 C5A, the constant voltage is 2.35 to 2.40 V, and the charging time is 24 to 48 hours.