Solar power system From the perspective of the entire solar industry chain, solar energy is pollution-free and low-energy. The general principles of solar power systems are as follows:
1. In special places with fire or dust, humidity, vibration and corrosion, use lamps that meet the requirements of the environment.
2. Select lamps with reasonable light distribution
The type of light distribution of the luminaire should be determined according to the function and spatial shape of the lighting place.
3. Select lamps that are easy to install, maintain and operate at low cost
4. Select lamps
In the case of meeting the glare limitation requirements, direct lighting and open luminaires should be used for lighting that only meets the visual function.
5. The difference between garden lights and street lights is not big, mainly the difference between height, material thickness and aesthetics. The material of street lamps is thicker and higher, and the garden lights are more beautiful.
6. Lighting fixtures should have complete photoelectric parameters, and their performance should meet the relevant requirements of the current “General Requirements and Tests for Luminaires” and other standards.
7. Consider the characteristics of the light source and the requirements of building decoration
8. When the high temperature parts such as the surface of the lamp and the accessories for the lamp are close to the combustible materials, fire protection measures such as heat insulation and heat dissipation should be taken.
9. The appearance of the luminaire should be coordinated with the environment of the installation site