Polyester fabric is a kind of chemical fiber fabric used in life. Its biggest advantage is that it has good wrinkle resistance and shape retention. Therefore, it is suitable for outdoor clothing such as jacket clothing, various bags and tents. Next, sungzu Xiaobian gave everyone a general knowledge of polyester fabrics.
What is polyester fabric?
Polyester is an important variety in synthetic fibers and is the trade name of polyester fiber in China.
It is a fiber-forming polymer prepared by esterification or transesterification and polycondensation of purified terephthalic acid (PTA) or dimethyl terephthalate (DMT) and ethylene glycol (EG). – Polyethylene terephthalate (PET), fibers made by spinning and post-treatment.
Polyester: short fiber, drawn wire, textured yarn, decorative filament, industrial filament and various differential fibers
1. According to physical properties: high, medium and low strength medium extension type, high modulus type, high strength and high modulus type
2. According to processing requirements: cotton, wool, hemp, silk
3. According to the purpose: clothing, cotton, decorative, industrial
4. According to function: cationic dyeable, moisture absorbing, flame retardant, colored, anti-pilling, antistatic
5. According to the fiber section: shaped wire, hollow wire.
Second, the filament fabric
1. Primary silk: undrawn yarn, semi-pre-oriented yarn, pre-oriented yarn, highly oriented yarn
2. Stretched wire: drawn wire, fully drawn wire, full wire
3. Deformed silk: conventional textured yarn, tensile textured yarn, air textured yarn.